smashblast viewing

Online Users

Monday, March 19, 2012

8 Questions for MORGAN OEY



check this out MORGANOUS! 


Who are you before SMASH happens?
Just a regular campus student. Until a model agency scouted me on Facebook 2 years ago. Worked as a model for photoshoot and talent. And then met Star Signal-the founder of SMASH. This was like a dream came true. Never thought that I’d be working in this industry.
Your Chinese name must be Oey-something-something. Ever thought of using it rather than “Morgan”?
Nope. It is a tradition to have chinese name. My ex agency asked me what’s my family name when I met them in the first place. And then they told me to use the ‘Oey’ instead of ‘Winata’. My name is Handi Morgan Winata, FYI.
Are you a product?
I’d say I am a brand. Its more than just a name, identity or image. This is my dream.
What kind of fans that annoy you most?
Some stalk. Thankfully, most of them are nice to me. They’re so cute. I love them.
On Twitter you follow fellow artists and performers – and most of them are your seniors. Does it get into your nerve when they can’t stop abusing the Retweet feature? How do you handle that, being a junior?
I find it quite interesting to read their tweets. I also get so many news and information. Some of them stalk. I’m fine with it. Don’t be reckless, it’s just a social media.
People wanna get into your pants. What’s your bestEE trick to say no?
Just say ‘NO’!
And those older ladies who flirt with you – are they for real? What do you say to them?
Some are real. Yeah just follow their game and then they have to follow mine ;)
Some call you “gay boy”. Will you call them “haters”?
Nope. People can say and judge everything. That’s easy now.
BYE, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment